EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator without OPI
Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.
EverFlo reduces operating costs with a design that is:
- Lightweight - only 31 lbs
- Smaller and sleeker
- Easy to store and transport
- Low maintenance
- Simpler for patients to use and maintain
The Right Fit
EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
Until now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo stationary concentrator from Respironics has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
One of the quietest mainstream concentrators
No homecare provider filter change for an entire year (or 8,000 hours)
Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
No filters for the patient to change
- A recessed flow meter helps reduce the chance of accidental breakage.
- EverFlo’s durable metal cannula connection is less likely to break.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure
Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
Input Frequency: 60Hz
Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
Oxygen Concentration* (at 5 LPM): 93% (+/- 3%)
Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
Dimensions (HxWxD): 23 in (584 mm) H x 15 in (381 mm) W x 9.5 in (241 mm) D
OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%
Very Low Oxygen: 70%
Operating Temperature: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity: up to 95% relative humidity
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7500 ft (0 to 2286 m)
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.