Shipping & Delivery
Shipping Time: Most orders received before 3:00PM will ship the same day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 3:00 PM will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Sample Store or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Spec Medical,Inc's will gladly accept the return of any unopened products or other merchandise, in which packaging was not compromised, within 30 days of the initial ship date. There will be a 20% restocking fee that will be subtracted from the original cost, which will be credited back to you. Be sure to call us at our toll free number: 1-855-717-REST (7378) to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You will need an RMA number to complete your online return form. If you return any packages that have been opened, you will not receive a refund or credit until merchandise has not been fully examined. If you have merchandise to return due to damages, you will also, need to call our toll free number: 1-855-717-REST (7378), so that we can provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization #.) Keep in mind that manufacturers are responsible for all warranty decisions. We will ship new merchandise after receiving an RMA number to the following address: Spec Medical,Inc's 4708 SW. 74th Avenue Miami, FL 33155 Spec Medical,Inc's does not ship internationally. Returned Items: Contact us today at our toll free number: 1-855-717-REST (7378) if you need assistance with your return or for any inquiries that you may have.Returned Items: Contact us today at our toll free number: 1-855-717-REST (7378) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your return or for any inquiries that you may have.Return Address: Mail all returns to Spec Medical,Inc's 4708 SW.74th AVE. MIAMI, FL 33155 ATTENTION: RETURNS
You can shop at Spec Medical,Inc's with absolute confidence... We offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers. We are dedicated to our customers and their well-being. We guarantee top of the line customer care services. Spec Medical,Inc's is scanned on a daily basis to search/identify any suspicious activity. Spec Medical,Inc's offers the highest level of security that’s available when you shop online. Order a Portable Oxygen and other supplies now with Spec Medical,Inc's online. We guarantee a safe, pleasant and simple way to shop online for all your equipments needs. Our customer’s rest and health is priority to us and you can count on getting all your equipment supplies promptly. Order today online with Spec Medical. If you have any concerns or inquiries, feel free to contact us at 1-855-717-REST (7378.) A professional and friendly, customer service representative will answer all your questions and walk you through the ordering process if necessary.
Payment, Pricing ,Promotions, & Warranty Information
OXYGEN WARRANTY INFORMATION Spec Medical,Inc's, sells only new products. We do not sell used or refurbished products. All products are guaranteed to be free from defective workmanship and material for the length of time determined by the manufacturer and as outlined in your instruction manual from the manufacturer included with your order. Any damaged caused by the customer and/or his agent is not covered and therefore non-returnable. If a product is defective, within the warranty period, and you have the original packing material contact us and we will provide you with return instructions. Any defective item will be replaced or repaired, at CPAPMiami.com option, if the unit has not been tampered with or used improperly during the warranty period. Contact the manufacturer for any additional warranty information. THERE IS NO OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTY. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE TERM DETERMINED BY MANUFACTURER AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGE UNDER ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT EXCLUSION IS PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The medical equipment used by patients in the home – such as oxygen assistance devices, wheelchairs, scooters, specialty beds, etc. – is known as “durable medical equipment” (DME) or “home medical equipment” (HME) by Medicare and most insurance companies. Medicare provides benefits for DME under its Medicare Part B. Virtually all private medical insurance plans cover medical equipment, subject to deductibles applicable to the insured and sometimes subject to annual dollar limits and a specified network of providers. We are always glad to provide an invoice so you may bill your insurance carrier. This will not constitute the acceptance of assignment or the acceptances of your insurance company's approval amount as our payment amount. Any payment made to Spec Medical,Inc's at the time of sale constitutes the final payment amount accepted by you the customer. You are required to pay the full cash sale price of the equipment prior to shipment. Any and all arrangements between a customer and their 3rd party payers remain between those parties and is outside of any transaction with Spec Medical,Inc's . You are responsible for the total sale price charged.
Use of Registration Information
- Our site's registration area requires customers to supply contact information, such as name and e-mail address, and demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, or income level. We use this information to send you promotional materials from our company and from some of our partners. However, users may opt out of — or opt in to — these promotional e-mail messages at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In, below.)
- Use of Demographic Information
- We also collect demographic and profile data that we use to tailor your experience at YourCompany.com. Based on this information, we display products and content we feel you might interest you.
- Use of Order Information When you place an order, MiamiOxygen.com requests information such as contact information, Social Security number, credit card number and demographic information. The contact information you provide is used to send you orders, company information and promotional material from our
- Use of Information Collected in Contests
- To participate in our contests, you will be required to supply contact and demographic information.MiamiOxygen.com uses this data to send you information about the company. We might use this information to contact you as necessary. However, you may opt out of or opt in to our mailings at any time. (See Opt Out/Opt In, below.) Demographic and profile data are collected at our site and used to personalize future visits by displaying the content we feel you would most interest you.
- Public Forums Guidelines Spec Medical,Inc's offers chat rooms and bulletin boards. Please note that information that is disclosed in these arenas becomes public. Use caution in disclosing any personal information.
Updating Account Information